Browse by Colleges and Departments
Rochester Institute of Technology’s academic programs are administered by nine degree granting colleges. Colleges are divided into schools and then departments, or directly into departments if a college does not have schools.
NTID has been broken down into the degree programs offered by NTID. When NTID students earn degrees from other colleges, their theses can be found under the degree granting college.
Theses from three of RIT’s International Campuses (Croatia, Dubai and Kosovo) can be found both under the degree granting program and under the associated International Campus heading.
Work can be contributed to an RIT College, School, Department or Center via the submit link at any time. Only units currently containing content are listed below.
- Academic Centers
- B. Thomas Golisano College of Computing and Information Sciences
- Center for Applied Psychophysiology and Self-Regulation
- College of Art and Design
- College of Engineering Technology
- College of Health Sciences and Technology
- College of Liberal Arts
- College of Science
- Golisano Institute for Sustainability
- International Campuses
- Kate Gleason College of Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Department of Electrical and Microelectronic Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Industrial and Systems Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Microelectronic Engineering
- Microsystems Engineering
- The John D. Hromi Center for Quality and Applied Statistics
- National Technical Institute for the Deaf
- Open Publishing
- RIT Digital Archives
- Saunders College of Business
- School of Individualized Study